Friday 11 August 2017

FIRST YEAR AT UNITED STATES

Friends, exactly at this time before one year I landed in US. Its unable to believe that 1 year passed. But, yes someone has said: "TIME PASSES AWAY VERY FAST". Overall the experience was good.

Before writing I would like to Thank few people who came in my life in USA: Utsav Malankiya, Prerak Patel, Dhrumil Trivedi, Shradha ben, Azhar Rehmani, Harsh Lad, Dhwanit Saheria, Utsav Shah, Parth Patel, Vraj Modi, Rohan Amin, Hardik Pandya and Many more.

Definitely I'm missing my home country and its people, especially my family and friends. But I learnt lot of things and still learning, because LEARNING IS A NEVER ENDING PROCESS!

Firstly, I get into contact with Utsav Malankiya before coming here and was very supportive and answered my every questions. Because of him, I came and started living with him and Prerak. Then after some days new friends came to our house: Harsh, Dhwanit, Azhar and Vraj. We all had a classic time together and enjoyed very well.

But after some days, they found an apartment near on campus and then they all went. Then I, Prerak and Utsav were there. Harsh shifted to other state because of his transfer. Then after some months Utsav Malankiya also shited to on campus apartment.

But I'm heartily thankful to Prerak for supporting us in every point of life ranging from ride help to financial help. Also because of him I came in to contact with Yogi Divine Society (YDS). It was good for me, that I started becoming more HUMAN then I was ever before.

Also lot of things I've added to my Dictionary is Cooking, Adjusting yourself w.r.t. others, American Culture (some things) and many more. What I find is that, here life is busy and not as social as it was in my home country. But still I'm enjoying my life as I'm making it more fruitful and cheerful.

Still many more to come and more to learn in coming days!!

Thanks for reading. 

2 comments:

  1. Great wishes and tons of love for next coming years cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brother and BEST WISHES 2 U TOO!

    ReplyDelete